Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

HUGE FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved this episode, a lot of inference for those who can pick up on it. awesome epsisode and i hope its not another 16 months til the next.

SSBB Theme Decoded SSBB Theme Decoded

Omelet Prevail

this was awesome

Tom Fulp Kills Kitty Krew Tom Fulp Kills Kitty Krew

pretty good

graphics could be better, but the song you used was perfect lol, congrats to Tom for deleting so many worthless submissions lol. yeah its a loop but it is somewhat entertaining so good job on that. you definitely deserve underdog of the week for this one.

SonicFlashAdventure3 P1 SonicFlashAdventure3 P1

this was awful

you destroy the english language, and youre not very good at ripping off dragonball Z

eewgames responds:

First: I donĀ“t like DBZ, i need battle sounds
Two: I know about the lenguage

Flash Shooter Tutorial Flash Shooter Tutorial

good tutorial

it tells you exactly what you are looking at however i believe a back button would improve this in case someone gets "click happy".... like i did.

Smoke Destroyer Smoke Destroyer

well...

I don't think this sends a very positive message, smoking doesn't kill, smoking makes you look cool. Cancer kills, we should be more focused on curing cancer, because lots of things cause cancer, and only peer pressure causes smoking.

Danopus responds:

Smoking causes cancer.

NES Batman lvl1 Remix NES Batman lvl1 Remix

this is awesome

you are a very talented artist and you deserve recognition for what you have created here, anyone who played the original batman for the nes will love what you have done, never stop never quit, never listen to anyone who says that you are any less than excellent.

Believe Believe

great song

the one thing that kept me personally from giving this aperfect score was that sometimes the volume of one of the loops spikes then returns to normal, other than that this is a good song.